Freequently Asked Questions
1. What is Non - Remy Hair?
Non Remy hair is human hair that is collected from multiple sources. Cuticles are not aligned in the same direction.
2. What is the difference between Budget Grade and Everyday Grade?
Budget Grade hair products are made from Non Remy hair, so the cuticles are not alligned in the same direction. Whereas, the Everyday Grade hair is Virgin Indian Hair.
3. What is the Cap-Size of the Wigs?
Medium size, 22.5 inch circumference
4. What is the Lace Size of Lace Frontal Wig?
13*4 size frontals. But we have HD 13*4 frontal wig in Straight texture.
5. How long does IM Beauty hair last for?
According to our factory test, it can last two years with proper care. In reality, it the durability truly depends on the personal maintenance by the customers. Our 613 bundles last for around 6-7 months without any issues.
6. Are IM Beauty bundles double weft?
Yes, all our bundles are double wefted.
7. Are IM Beauty Frontals & Closures made with Human Hair? Can it be bleached and dyed?
Yes, our closures an frontals are made of 100% Human Hair with Premium Indian Virgin grade hair. Our closures and frontals can be bleached and dyed. We highly suggest having professional hairstylists do the bleaching and dyeing process. Controlling the bleach time is crucial as it may cause shedding and damage to the lace.
8. What is the origin of IM Beauty hair?
South Asian Countries.
9. What are the top-grade products?
Our top-grade bundle is the Double Drawn bundle. Our top-grade closure/frontals are HD Lace Premium Indian Virgin grade.
10. What does Virgin Hair feel like?
Our Virgin hair is silky unprocessed hair without the rough feeling of raw hair.We do not mix in any fibers with the hair.
11. Who are the donors for IM Beauty Hair?
Multiple donors. All the hair strands of our wigs, extensions, closures, and frontals are cuticles aligned except for the Budget Grade Bundles.
12. How long does shipping take?
FedEx, UPS, and USPS are the shipping companies we use to route our shipments. The delivery takes two to five business days.
13. What type of payment is accepted?
Credit Card, Apple Pay, Cash & PayPal.
14. How can I try out IM Beauty Hair?
You can always stop by the nearest IM Beauty warehouse to check and buy our products, or you can buy a sample product that we have in stock through our website or by reaching out to us on our contact number or through social media and we will ship it to you.